hi i had a question

my periods are irregular they always last 3-4 days medium -heavy flow but never come exactly the same time every month.
well the first day of my last period was sat. April 4...i had unprotected sex 3 times on Friday April 24
on
Monday May 4 i had light brown discharge when i wiped on Tuesday May5 dark brown spotting only enough for a pantyliner all day then Wed.May6 nothing all day.
i have also had sore breasts before the spotting... mild cramping during the spotting,... and nausea with no vomiting after the spotting.
it is now Friday may 8 and i took an E.p.t. (hpt) and it came out negative is this accurate? i tried to call my doctors for a blood test but they insist they only do urine tests and if the feel ergency then theyll do blood.

what should i do?
do you think it was a false negative?

(i already have a child so this would be my 2nd if i am)

My feeling is that your home test was way too early. Give it a couple of weeks and then do the home test again. However, the doctor's test will probably be more accurate this early. It doesn't sound like you are having any really unusual problems. Your periods are not regular anyhow. Keep your stress down by not worrying about it, as your doctor has suggested. When the time is good, take the test again. If you get a negative result and you still have questions, have the urine test done by your doctor. It sounds like you're doing just fine....Good luck.

EPT are suposed to detect pregnancy even 5 days before your period is missing, even though they are not 100% accurate, I have had very early results in my two pregnancies.
This time for example (I am 4 weeks) I did my first EPT 3 days before missing my period (in the morning) and it came out negative. But I was feeling so pregnant that I decided to do another one that same day at night. This second one came out with a very light positive response (almost negative), very difficult to read.
Did another one the next day and it came out possitive.
So, I had a possitive result 2 days before missing my period.
That's just my personal experience. You could try again with one of those digital tests (Yes/No) or definitely get a blood test done to be sure.

well its now the 15th and still no period ...just dizziness and today i have nausea all day today (no vomiting) and my hips have been achy ?? i havnt tested again should i or should i wait longer?

Hi:
I hope that you have taken another test by now. What were the results, if you did. If you did not, what are you waiting for? :O I hope that you get or have gotten the results that you want. If you are pregnant, how are you feeling about it. If not, what was going on? The hip thing was different. I hope to hear from you very soon. Take care.