I have all the symptoms of being pregnant. My BB's swollen and tender. Ive had cramping on and off for over 2 weeks, dizziness, slight nausea, fatigue etc. My period is a 34 day cycle. Im 10 days past my date. I am trying to get pregnant. Maybe its my mind playing tricks on me. I really dont feel like Im streesed out to delay my period. Maybe I want to be pregnant so bad that Im causing the symptoms. Who knows. But its weird that I havent gotten it. The pregnancy tests say negative but is there a possibility I could be after 4 tests? Help!!!

I'm in the same boat. I usually have a 26 day cycle and I am now 10 days late. I have ALL of the same symptoms you do. And although I have stress in my life, its nothing out of the ordinary. I took 3 tests so far, all of which were neg. The last one I took just yesterday. I havent done any early morning urine ones but still. I will tomorrow morning though. I have psyched myself into having symptoms before, it was weird. It can happen though, you think it enough and your body will start to believe you. Let us know if you are preg., or if you start your period. I hope you are cause that means I might be!! I hate the waiting game!! Good Luck!! **Baby Dust**