Hi.

i really need some advice about what i should do or what could be going on. I have pcos and was put on the contraceptive implant to help with my hormones i had this removed last year in september/october time. I had a period on the 28th december 2012.Since them i havent been using contraceptives with my partner as we want to get pregnant.I still havent had my period this month so its considerably late. Im getting stomach pains and feeling on the verge of being sick every morning and evening after about 10pm it continues through the night sometimes and i get heartburn.My breast have got slightly bigger and a bit sore. Ive taken a test and 3 pregnancy indicators to see if i am as i wanted to be sure and they all came back negative but im still having these symptoms. i will take another test in the morning as thats the best time to take one but if it comes back negative is there a chance im pregnant but getting false negatives or should i just assume im not pregnant?im really confused on what to do so any advice would be great or anyone with pcos with advice on getting pregnant and how long it took would help so much. Thank you.any more information you need to help with advice im happy to give. 

It could be that you are pregnant and for some reason the tests aren't showing positive yet, for some a while to show up, however they are usually pretty accurate especially being as late as you are now. If the next one is negative, contact your doctor, they can do a  blood test that will confirm either way.

I am going to the doctors on monday so i can ask then. im just confused like you said the tests are accurate if im not pregnant ive got no idea what could be causing the symptoms 

I hope you get some answers on Monday, wishing you all the best.