IM 5 DAYS LATE TODAY. Last Week on a saturday i had unprotected sex. Tuesday i got Plan B and took it as soon as i got it. I've taken 2 home pregnancy test from the dollar store but they both came back negative. i believe i have no symptoms of PMS nor pregnancy. what are my chances of being pregnant? Usually my periods are on time or ahead of time. but im really wondering if i could be pregnant??

maybe your just under stress, because stress can cause women to miss their period. if you already taken tests and their negative then you shouldnt be. if your still worried then buy a real test not the cheapo's

actually im under no stress. today marks a week late on my period. i have somewhat a little of morning sickness...

Well, wait til its been over 2 weeks to take a test and take it in the morning *first morning urine* its more accurate. and also when women suspect that their pregnant they can trick their selves into missing their period, feeling sick and getting a lot of pregnancy symptoms even thou they arent pregnant. its called a "phantom pregnancy"  if your really that worried then after its been 5 days after the day of sex then go get blood work done.

you might be right. I just had my 5 month old son in february. i am not planning on another baby but if there is another baby on the way then i'll be glad to welcome the baby. i would love to have a little girl, but whatever is fine as long as he/she is healthy. you know when you've got the "mommy" instincts, well i believe i'm pregnant. for the fact tht my gut tells me. i am excited :)