Okay, I'm almost three weeks late at this moment. I have taken 3 pregnancy test and all say that I'm not pregnant. I'm on brith control
(Loestrin). But I've suddenly gained weight, my boobs are very tender, I have a slight cold with a low grade temp. I'm not sure if I should be worried. I have a feeling that I am. BUt the tests keep saying that I'm wrong. I was just looking for others opinion. So please respond... asap.

I would suggest for you to go to the doctor right away and get a pregnancy blood test whihc is more accurate and can pick up slight hormal changes that indicate early pregnancy.

THEN if it is negative I would attribute it to stress, lifestyle changes or just a late or missed period which happens to everyone at least once in their life.. it is not strange.

For anyone who gets a negative result and still feels pregnant. Keep taking tests. I got negative results for several boxes of hpt. Finally one came back positive and after going to the doctor learned i was 6 weeks along. Im now 14 weeks and eerything is great. Sometimes the hpt is just not that accurate, and the doctor said they have more false negatives then many people realize.

Hi.  I know you posted this a long time ago, but i'm in a similar situation, my period is 3 weeks late.  about a week before my period was supposed to arrive i got a discharge stained with blood, and then later in the day i wiped and the toilet paper was pink.  I've been having lower abdominal feelings (stretching), and have been super fatigued.  Did you experience this?  I've taken several urine tests but they have come back negative.