Yep.. 13 days late.. 42 days since my AF, Normally I'm every 30 days.We're actively TTC and we're really wanting to be pregnant this time. I've taken about 10 tests, all say Negative.

Symptoms:

• On and off Nausea
  • Little tummy cramps on my lower abdomen, and sometimes on the right side
  • acne (I never break out) on my scalp, chin, and forehead
  • Exhaustion (Yesterday I slept 8 hours, was up for 5 hours and then slept 8 more)
  • Increased appetite
  • Moody
  • Some times I get a weird nipple sensation, however no sore breasts
  • White milky discharge, no smell (It's been consistent for around 16 days.)

I plan on making an appointment for the docs this Monday for blood work, anyone go this long with negative urine results and end up pregnant?

Hi Jenimon,

Yeah, false negatives are quite common amongst females.  I knew I was pregnant before any test could tell me I was positive.  I had a couple of negatives and then all of a sudden it turned to a faint positive - the first positive I got I went to the doctor and she automatically did a blood test and of course I was.  Best day of my life!

Fingers and toes crossed for you!  Waiting is the worst but that is the first thing a baby teaches us - patience.

Good luck.

Thanks! This raises my hopes a bit... How long was it before you saw your positive?

It was awhile, I can't remember exactly anymore but I did have to wait awhile. Call the doctors tomorrow and get an appointment for as soon as possible. Have you tried a few different brands, sometimes brands make a difference.

I tried 3 different brands, though I will admit only one of them cost more than 5 dollars.. -_- I ordered some extra sensitive ones off line that are due to come Monday or Tuesday. 10 mlU. Monday I'll call for blood work, probably go in on Tuesday, have blood taken and then wait some more and test again if the tests come in the mail..

Good luck and I'm rooting for you...!

Thanks a bunch!!! <3

Update: No signs of af, my breats are becoming tender which could be good or bad. I still have very very mild cramping every so often, and the other things I posted previously still apply. I plan on testing again when the strips arrive in the mail. I have an gyn appointment for Monday the 6th for blood work.. God I'm really hoping I am.

Thanks for the update! Good luck.