Hello Everyone,
I am 2 weeks late for my period, on and off nausea, lower back pain, somewhat tender breasts. I have taken 2 tests and both were negative. My cycle pretty regular havent been more than a day or two late for over 6 months. I am on Birth control, Should I stop taking it? Could I still be pregnant? the test I used was a CVS brand 5 days before your missed period thingy. How long should I wait before I take another? The waiting is driving me crazy! I was convinced last week I was and now people think I am being dramatic.....

heeey melbrody. well theres a pretty good chance you are pregnant. Pregnancy tests can come up with false negatives and rarely come up with false positives. The best advice i could give you is to take the test when you first wake up because that is when the levels of HCG are the highest. If that still says no, i'd say to go to the clinic and they can give you an ultrasound.. gooood luck !