i have had abnormal discharge everyday for a couple months now and i dont know what is causing it. I'm 15 and i've only had about 5 periods and i haven't had one in a couple months about the time the discharge started but I am a virgin..

despritely need your advise.6days my boyfriend was giving me oral sex and he nibble,suck and my clitorus for about 20 mins after that we made love for and 1hr.immediately during sex i feel alot of burning but i though its was from the oral sex he did.i the next day when i went to the bathroom i notice in between my clits there were two kinda whitish color bump like sore.it burns when i urinate,my vagina inside outside itch dramatically.i have about 8 bumps i see plus they slow turn to sores..i use*vaginitis creme for the itchyness--temporary calm it down* also growing up as a teen i constantly having yeast infection..my first boyfriend gave me chlyamdia,warts and hpv i wuz treated for those.i took an aids test which was negative...but b4 2day i saw these small bumps.ever night i cry because of the itchyness,pain,reddness,irritation,swelling,bumps so like sores and also white clear liquidish discharge odorless sometimes..do you think i might have an std.please help ASAP :roll: :oops: :?

Im 15 and for three years i have had abnormal or large amounts of discharge. I have regular periods and the discharge does not cause any pain or discomfort. I dont think i have an STI and i really want to find an answer without consulting a doctor. I was wondering if anyone had any idea about what could be the cause of this. Thankzz