I have been getting brown/bloody stringy vaginal discharge for the last two days and i'm worried its a sign of pregnancy. I've been on the pill for about seven months and haven't missed one day. I had sex with my boyfriend about a week ago and we think the condom may have broken. Is this discharge a sign of pregnancy?? please help.

There're many conditions can cause bloody discharge. It could be harmless, could also be something more serious.  Menstruation, the shedding of the lining of the uterus, is the most common cause of normal bloody vaginal discharge.  Some women experience normal bloody vaginal discharge during pregnancy, but heavy bloody vaginal discharge can indicate miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. Fluctuating hormones, especially from medications, can cause bloody vaginal discharge. Numerous conditions of the reproductive system can cause bloody vaginal discharge.Such as trauma and sexual intercourse can occasionally cause small tears in the lining of the vaginal walls and cause bloody discharge .  Gonorrhea, a sexually transmitted disease, can cause abnormal bloody vaginal discharge.  Other reproductive conditions, including ovarian cysts, endometriosis, and several different types of cancer, all have the potential to cause abnormal bleeding between cycles. Inflammatory diseases such as vaginitis and cervicitis may also present with this symptom. Well, maybe you could google "99eyao", i know this website provides online service for free, maybe you could consult the online doctors for more profesional suggestions. 

Stringy brown discharge absolutely sounds like menstruation. The stringy part would be endometrial tissue being shed. 

Now, if you've never noticed this before and it's NOT like a normal period for you, then it's good to take note of that. It's always wise to keep an eye on discharge differences and to see a doctor if you are concerned, because, as the person before me said, abnormal discharge can indicate all sorts of medical issues from sexually transmitted infections or other infections to reproductive system disorders, and even cancer, as well as pregnancy.