So I'm pretty embarressed coming out wih all this but here it goes. So basically one night im having my period no big deal. (I usually wear pads) and I probably don't change them as often as I should but I felt a little itch and so itched it and went to bed the next day I woke up I was fine throughout the day until later on I took a shower. When I was in the shower I realized I had a rash going on down there on my vagina. It freaked me out and seemed to hurt. The rash was not on the lips of the vagina but on the fatty outside lips and was located on both sides. I cleaned with soap and also shaved. I bet that caused some more irritation. When I got out of the shower I examed the area and was scared literally to death that I had something like an STI it even seemed to chaffe a tiny bit. I even cried and stressed out jumping to conclusions that I had herpes er something bad. I ended switching to tampons that night and put some lotion on it for relief. I was like ridiculously scared thoa body shakes and crying all for a few hours beig stressed out. I then Went out with friends and had a good time and throughout the night I checked myself out in he bathroom and it seemed like the rash was going away very quickly. Although at the same time I started to feel this tiny little pain in My mouth on the back of my bottom lip. I am in a relationship with a guy I met recently and we have been kissing like crazy constantly with a lot of biting. When I pulled my bottom lip down to inspect what was going on it looked like it was irritated in one spot. I also usually have tiny little bumps that are located on the backside of my bottom lip as well. It seemed that when my bottom lip got that little irritated spot it irritated the little bumps as well. These tiny bumps look like fluid filled bumps and are very very small pin sized even. I freaked out completely wondering what it could be. They are completely painless. I can feel them when I run my young across them though. I gargled with salt water to help with the swelling and that helped a lot but the tiny fluid filled bumps were still there. I've been honestly sikeing myself out being on the PInternet looking for anything it could be. I've come across many things like canker sores, cold sores(oral herpes) fordyce spots,stomatitis, gingervitis, mucocele, and things like that. While inspecting them I tried popping one and no matter how hard I tried they wouldn't rupture. I even caused the sourounding skin to bleed because I was squeezing so hard. But nothing. Still no pain. I then thought I would stick a piece of napkin in between my bottom lip and gums to keep me from messing with it. I bet this was probably not smart but I also put a whole wad of salt directly on the bumps and lower lip to hopefully help the bumps go down . I repeated this for a few hours until it started to burn a lot. I then took it out and inspected the area. It looked like he bumps had gone down a lot. But when I wiped all the saliva from my inside bottom lip I could see tiny little balls of clear fluid come up out of sectiOns of my bottom inside lip. At this point in terrified.. I then rinse with mouthwash vigorously and then go to bed. The next day I woke up and inspected the area and it looked like it cleared up A LOT. But I think it was still oozing a bit. I know I should probably leave it alone but I keep figiting with it. I mouth washed again with listerine and later on I mouth washed with salt water. I've looked up so many thIngs and I'm terrified that it could be oral herpes.. I've been tested and have come out clean and I have no known STDs I'm get cousious about it. I've looked up pictures of oral herpes and nothing seems to look like what I have. The bumps I have on the inside of my bottom lip are spread out and aren't touching each other at all. But the fact that hey oozed scares me :/ if theyve done this before I've never noticed. Does anyone know what this could be? I have an appointment at the clinic tomarrow so hopefully I get some answers. I'm just very terrified right now. The vaginal rash that I experienced lasted about a day or a day and a half at most.. I have no abnormal discharge and It doesn't hurt when I pee at all. I think I just felt irritation from the pad. By the way I'm an 18 year old female and I am sexually active. Has anyone experienced this? My friends seem to think I caused the whole mouth situation by being so stressed out about thinking I had an STI in my vaginal area.. I don't ever get cold sores I do get canker sores sometimes when I bite my insides of the mouth but other han that nothing. I also do not take care of my teeth as well as I should and I don't floss as good either. My gums bleed quite a bit when if I brush to hard. But I haven't heard of people getting oral herpes inside theod the mouth but if it does happen its on the gums, or on the roof of your mouth or inside of cheeks. I have no bumps anywhere on or under my toung, and none on the inside of my cheeks or upper lip. I've heard that oral herpes outbreaks are also associated with sore throats, fever, cold and flu like symptoms. I have none of these symptoms I feel completely fine and my temperature was regular. I'm just terrified. I also do eat a lot of salty things and citrusy things. I have been drinking alcohol Alot lately and I don't smoke at all and I don't do drugs. Can some please tell me if they have this or if they know what is possibly going on?

Did u figure out what they where? because I think I have the exact same thing!

Better check with your kissing partner. If he's clear, then it's probably a hygeine issue in your mouth.

I got the same thing. Been going on for like 3 months now. First I thought it was cancer because i dip, but it goes away and comes back like in a slightly different spot. Then I though herpies (if so the last girl i kissed is going to get it). I am thinking its some sort of vitamin deficiency. And with that maybe saliva gland clog ups.. But no idea. Have either one of you figured it out yet?

It's nothing to worry about