Well the subject describes it really! It doesn't hurt when I pee jus really itches all the time I woke up last night as it was stinging o.O :'( i don't know what it can be ? it has lasted 4 days so far and started 10days or more after having oral sex (could it be herpes) however itching and stinging are the only symptoms I have, no blisters, spots or anything like that, no different discharge or smell %-) Please help! Do you know what it could be?

i wish someone with knowledge would respond because i have the exact same thing. started oral about 10 days ago and now itching like crazy, i don't think it can be herpes because there is no bump or anything, but who knows, the bump could be inside.

i have the same thing going on with me...but i also have no idea what it could be...there is only itching and stings sometimes but no sign of redness, bumps or anything else... :-(

Hey guys! did you find out what it was? I have just the same problem, first my vagina was very itchy, especially labia majora, and then it started to get better, good enough for me to have sex with my boyfriend actually, and I thought everything was all right, but now the itching has been replaced by stinging in labia major and minor. There might be a slight redness around that area, but no bumps or sores. I am still totally freaked out it might be herpes, I otherwise have herpes1 (labial herpes) and I can't bear to think I could have herpes 2 (genital herpes) too. so please, tell me whether you got diagnosed, I'm calling my doctor today, but the waiting lines are at least 3-4 weeks, so I'd be grateful if you could just put me at ease a bit. keeping my fingers crossed!

i have the same thing!
im going to my clinic later today for a pap and than i should
find out what it is in the next few days if the nurse cant tell
me right on the spot, ill be sure to post results, however i
discovered that diaper rash cream and baby powder take
the itchyness and stinging down alot

Did anyone ever get an answer? I have been dealing with the same thing. The first time I went to my GP and he said Bacterial Vaginosis and gave me clyndimacin (sp) for seven days. Got worse. Went to Gyno who tested for herpes which was negative and then started me on Boric Acid Suppositories (sounds scary, right?) for irritations and BV. Helps a little but still having off and on stinging and itching at opening. No bumps, no swelling, no discharge etc. I really can't take time off to go to the docs again but this is really annoying!

women.webmd.com/vulvodynia

Is that what it is?

I have the same thing!  Did anybody find out what it is?  Antifugal creams only cause it to burn worse, but it sure does sound/feel like some sort of a yeast infection...

goddamnit i wish someone would post an answer or something. i have the same symptoms. but i have redness around the opening. stinging. itching. absolutely no discharge. wth is this???

Hello all, have you all been tested for gential warts, i too had the problem and tested positive for the HPV virus that causes gential warts.

I have all the same symptoms, could it be yeast?

I had the same symptoms and it could be a yeast infection, mine however was trichomonas vulvovaginitis a common easily treatable std. Gyno prescribed a pill, but she suggested I take it with my partner to prevent passing it back and forth.

It could be various of STD, Thrush, Stress caused by low immune system that will make the bacteria more stronger down there, what I have right now is labia itchiness very very itchy like got bitten by many ants, this is the 8th day, I've used Savlon, didn't work, Antifungal (Crotimazol 3 day cream) didn't work, then I'm using DermAid (medication for icthiness cause by changing soap, bed sheets, dirty swimming pool, diet change, weather change from another country-that's what I have. DermAid works BEST, but just to get rid of itchiness, it suggested for 3 days, and I just use it now, the itchiness stops right away. Hope it's useful.

Sometimes itchyness comes before your period. So if you're 10 days before your period it is most likely that. But if there is a change in discharge & smell, go get that checked out.

I hope you all have figured out by now what´s causing your symptoms. There are several causes and it could be something different for each of you..

In my experience I would say the  most common cause is a yeast infection caused by irritated skin from poorly lubricated sex/oral sex done with a stubbly face. What helps me with the irritation is an ordinary ointment from the pharmacy. For yeast infection I get those suppositories from the drug store.

However, if creams/gels/other medication for such infections dont help, you might have a condition called Lichen Sclerosis. Google it, but dont look at pix and remember that usually only the very progressed and untreated cases get talked about a lot.

Look at your vulva regularly with a hand mirror to see if there are any changes. And dont ignore symptoms, the earlier you catch a condition, the better.

Good luck!