Just recently i have had a white, clumpy vaginal discharge - its not like cottage cheese, its more just like small clumps in the what is normal discharge. Ive had the same sexual partner for the last six months. there is no smell, and no itch, and no redness but there is a bit more than usuall. Ive had unprotected sex all this month - but with my same partner, what could this be?!!! help please.

I wish someone would answer because I am dealing with the same issue...except I'm on birth control and always use condoms.

--someone help us--

lol

I was having the same problem i would get white dry clumpy discharge only while intercourse i though it was an yeast infection so i treated myself for it but it kept coming back so i started changing some things i was using to see if i was maybe having an allergic reaction. Well it happens that i stoped using the lubricant i was using that contained silicone and the white stuff is gone, maybe check into that i hope i helped a little.

me too, me too!!! it is sooooo annoying, someone please help!!!!!!

Wow - that's the exact same problem I've been having recently too! It is very annoying. I too, have had the same partner for a while (1 1/2 year). I was using the Nuva ring and stopped last month, but the discharge keeps coming back!

omg im having the same problem, ive had a yeast infection before, so i thought it was the same thing, but ive had the same sex partner for almost a year so i know it cant be infection. ive been treated for yeast already and it hasnt shown up until we started having sex

I am 22, sexually active, with no STDs. I have been on Micronor, the Progestogen only pill for years to stop my periods due to heavy periods in the past which have lasted 2 months, consistantly heavy throughout. My vaginal discharge is constantly heavy throughout the month, everyday. Sometimes, like today, it's very thick and mucas like (similar to nasal mucas) and somedays its thick and colourless but it's always really heavy and I always get a staining in my underwear. Is there anything to possibly lessen this discharged??

Please help!

THE REASON WHY THE YEAST INFECTION KEEPS RETURNING IS BECAUSE YOU GAVE IT TO YOUR PARTNER..YOU TREATED YOURSELF BUT HE HAS TO BE TREATED ALSO OR YOU'LL KEEP GETTING IT.

none of you have been pregnant right? it's just no itch, no irritation, no nothing but some heavier, lotion-y discharge?

I have this every month, the second week after my period stops. I hate it. I have had the same partner for ten years. I am not pregnant, but have had three children. I am not on any medications. The discharge does not have any accompanying symptoms, just extremely annoying and gross.

Ladies...Ill start by saying this.. I have no children and ive been experiencing this too..It can be one of two things that ive seen.. It can be a sign of ovulation which happens about two weeks after your period...Or it can be a sign of prenancy... if it is occompanied by slight cramps similar to those of menstrual cramps.

ladies it may be trich...trich can be tricky and resemble a yeast infection,,,,,men normally doesnt have symptoms and have the time it doesnt show up on a pap smear.....Go to your doctor and ask them to specifically test you for trich

I was reading online bout what were experiencing it the vaginias was of cleaning itself. It doesn't have a smell or itch because its not an infection it's just it got a little to much of something in it. Same sex partner right? But still while having sex unprotected little parts of skin rubb off him in you. Then your body does its best to "clean" him out so you don't get infected. It also Said the discharge appears while ovulating and also appears during pregnancy. So just make sure not to use soap on your vagina cause that causes irritation to your body's natural antibiotic cells.wash with water ONLY,cotton underwear help ventilate your genitals to maintain balance. It also suggests sleeping in loose bottoms at night.just keep in mind no smell no itch no pain no problem.nor for the removal which I'm sure your all dying to hear.... Unfortunately I dint see anything on removing it, but my advice? Give one good extra wipe for good measure to keep you feeling clean and dry cause I know I can feel annoying having all that activity going on down there. So nothing's wrong it's just doing what's right in a gross way. :/

You can't give it to your partner. I know because I've asked the doctor, not once, not twice but 3 times.

I've been dealing with the same issue ! I have the clumpy white discharge with no smell and really no irritation at all .. I've had the same sex partner for the past 2 months , I'm not on birth control and we don't use protection ; I'm hoping its nothing serious