I am very confused about my problem, I was pregnant and I had yellow discharge very foul smelling like something was rotting or very infected. Sometimes the smell would be mixed with the smell pee. I had a pap done at my first ulrasound on august 15th, i didnt have the problem then but had a bit after words, the pap came out normal, i lost my baby and i had another pap done the 16th of october, and i havn't had the results back on that yet. I would also have bad sensitivy, and there has been a few times durning this discharge that my lips on my vag. would become very sentive, red and swell up. Is there something seriously wrong with me, i didnt bring it up in the doctors office due to a fine pap, should i go and get it checked out or what, i mean the pap came back fine, does a pap detect every type of problem, could this had been the cause of a miscarriage!
Desp. needing help!

Everyone has discharge but if it smells really bad it could be a sign of an infection. Did you give a urine sample with your pap? Were you tested for a UTI or bacterial vaginosis? You should ask your doctor about these tests and about your smelly discharge.

Have you been test for STD?
It is an infection....but which one? You have to rule out STD's.
What are you cleaning your vagina with? It may be that you have vaginitis. You should not be using soaps, sprays, gels, sperm, douching....etc. All this things would disturbe the vagina normal flora. This would cause you to have abnormal discharge.
I sugguest that you visit you GYN ASAP.....to rule out STD first.