Hi. I suffer from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. I had ADHD when I was a kid. Now I am 30 years old, the symptoms are back, and I simply don`t know what to do. Where to seek help? What are my treatment options?

Hi. I know a case just like yours. Stimulant meds for ADHD may be helpful. They affect the regulation ot norepinephrine and dopamine.The newest med for ADHD is Strattera. It is found to be very effective. The second choice is antidepressants, such as Effexor and Wellbutrin. Meds can help you, but you must succeed on your own. You will find psychoeducation or individual psychotherapy very helpful. A professional coach will help you learn how to organize your life. Psychotherapy is also effective. Just to remember you have an appointment with your therapist is one big step toward for you.