Hi, there. I have a rare form of allergy. I am allergic to nickel. I have been diagnosed recently this condition. I would like to know something more about this. Is there anyone could tell me more details? I would appreciate it. Thanks to all who answer my post. Bye, folks!

Hello to you too. You should know that there is no cure for this kind of allergy. The first thing in treatment is identifying the nickel sources in your surroundings and avoiding them. There are some solutions for blisters and rashes that appear. Corticosteroid crèmes are one of them. In spread rashes, oral corticosteroids are taken. Wet compresses with Burow’s solution are another possibility. Moisturizing crèmes are also possible to take. Antihistamines can help in suppress the itching. However, I wouldn’t recommend you to take this treatment on your own. You should consult with your doctor about the treatment.