Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

I have to admit that wearing jewelry really fills me up and I cannot imagine going out in the evening without any piece of it. But it looks like I have developed some sort of allergy because of the nickel sensitivity. A doctor says that it is a contact allergic dermatitis. What can be done?

Loading...

Well, it seems like you will have to rearrange your jewelry collection a bit and say goodbye to all those pieces that are made of nickel. Avoiding the allergen is simply the best possible treatment for any kind of allergy. And I am sure that you will compensate that loss with new jewelry.
Reply

Loading...