Hello, good people. It appears that I got fungal skin infection. I have it between my toes. It is very annoying and I would really like to get rid of skin fungus rash. I am not sure how to do that, so I came here to ask for help. Can anyone tell me how to do that? I would really appreciate it.

Hello. Most fungal skin infections are superficial, so treatment is with local medications. It is also known as topical treatment. Anti-fungal medications are applied on the affected area. They are in form of medical powders, lotions and crèmes. If the rash covers larger areas, then tablets must be used. Some of the anti-fungal medicines used are: miconazole, terbinafine and clotrimazole. However, I don’t recommend you to use them on your own. Ask for a doctor’s opinion. I hope I’ve helped. Bye!

i too have been hit with a skin fungal infection- on my NECK! I have had it now since October- and my family doctor as well as my dermatologist have seen me for it.

I do not know what to do for it at this point- I have tried all those meds and more and it is still there.

UGH. should i go back to the doctor one more time?