Hi, folks. I was at the doctor’s yesterday and I was diagnosed skin fungus rash. He pointed me out to the dermatologist and I will go there during the day. I would like to know what kind of treatment is best for this problem. I haven’t had similar problems on my skin, so I would really use some of your advices. Thanks.

Hi, there. Dermatologist will suggest you the best treatment option. Fungal skin infections are usually superficial, so you will put medicine locally. It is also known as topical treatment. You will be prescribed crèmes, medical powders or lotions. You will put them to the affected area. The most used anti-fungal medications are miconazole, clotrimazole and terbinafine. If the affected area is larger, then your doctor should consider tablets. I hope it’ll pass quickly. Bye!

UM DO I HAVE FUNGUS IF THERE IS A LITTLE CUT ON THE BOTTOM OF MY TOE! :'(

HOMEOPATHIC EXTERNAL SULFURIC MUD TREATMENT KILLS ANY SKIN FUNGUS - ALL NATURAL CURE ALL NATURAL REMEDY ------DO THIS 2X TIMES PER DAY ----- 1.) - APPLY MED THICK LAYER OF SAPROX (FOUND ON EBAY FOR $36.00) ^^^NEED SAPROX^^^ FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ON BOTTLE OF MUD **RINSE OFF - NOT WASH OFF THEN PAT DRY 2.)- APPLY THIN LAYER OF ALL NATURAL ALOE GEL (FOUND AT SPROUTS $10.00- NOT THE GREEN JUNK) ^^NEED REAL ALOE GEL^^ **RUB IT IN. !!!!!DO NOT FORGET TO WASH YOUR HANDS AND TOWELS AND BEDDING OFTEN ALMOST DAILY!!!! TAKES A FEW WEEKS CONTINUE FOR AT LEAST A FEW DAYS AFTER IT IS COMPLETELY GONE. IF REAPPEARS DO IT AGAIN FOR LONGER TIME. %%%%%%%% ONLY NEED 2 ITEMS *SAPROX* AND REAL *ALOE GEL* %%%%%%%%% BEST OF LUCK TO YOU.