HI, I have one problem and I need an advice to deal with it. My kid has very dry skin. His lips are always dry. They tend to rip and hurt all the time. The skin on his elbows, knees and sprains are especially affected. Is there some kind of products to stop this?

I have the same problem with my skin and it does not look good especially on the girl. I have tried a lot of things and not all of them had the effect. But it really helps when you use bath oils, skin crèmes and soaps. I am especially satisfied with Aveeno body care products. There’s daily moisturizing line is perfect. Try it.

I would suggest getting rid of any chemical based products. They feel good at first but they dont really do the skin any good.

Try some coconut or olive oil. Or if you dont mind the extra few dollars try a certified organic product like which has aloe vera, shea butter and avocado.