Hi, guys. I am experiencing some problems with lower back pain for years. I have tried all the crèmes, gels, tablets and pills. I went for physical treatment as well. Nothing helped. I haven’t turned 50 yet and I would really like to solve this problem. Since nothing works, should I try reflexology?

thank you for the post.  It is very interesting and I learned something new.  

I am a Licensed Therapist specializing in Medical and Therapeutic Massage techniques for pain management... I see clients with terrible back pain everyday. Typically, low back pain is is all about overly-tight muscles that pull hard on your tendons, bones, and joints, and it usually all starts in your upper hips! I would HIGHLY recommend seeing a licensed or certified massage therapist in your area (I'm near Dallas, TX) to relieve your pain. Aim for a therapist that does deep tissue or therapeutic work. Depending on how your body has been compensating for years (this results in pain), you may need more than one session. Massage Therapy works and is so beneficial for our bodies! Some other ways to help: you may want to try a chiropractor for maintenance after you fix it with massage work, and google "PIRIFORMIS CHAIR STRETCH" to help that upper hip muscle -but only do this when your hip/low back muscles are warm, like after a hot shower or after brisk walking. These things will help!