I have problem with eczema. My eczema appeared two weeks ago and still I have it on my hand. Generally my skin is very dry. But this is first time that I have eczema and I’m not sure that I know what to do. Maybe I should use eucerin crème. How does eucerin calming creme work for you?

Yes, that is good idea. Eucerin crème is highly effective in the treatment of dry skin and skin conditions such as eczema. I also have dry skin and since I got my first eczema, I’m constantly using this crème. Every night before going to bed I put it on my hands. I hope that it will help you also.

Hello there,

This is very good cream and although it is a little bit more expensive than some other creams I would say that the cream is giving the results which are justifying the price.

My dermatologist (I forgot to mention that I also have eczema and very dry skin) has recommended it to me at once. At first I was surprised because I am aware of the fact that all eucerin products are expensive but now I can tell you that you will not make a mistake buying it. It is known that atopic dermatitis and eczema can be treated with eucerin calming creme.

And this cream contains oatmeal and calming emollients which will moisturize and calm down itchy skin if you have problem with itching as well.