Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Hello, guys. I bought an expensive bracelet several weeks ago. I am very fond of it. However, on my wrist where this bracelet stands, I’ve noticed some rash. I am worried and I think I’m allergic to my expensive bracelet! Is it possible? What should I do? I would gladly hear your advices.

Loading...

Hello. Jewelry allergy is not a rare thing. Many people experience it. They differ on which substituent of the jewel they are allergic to. Someone is allergic to gold, others to silver. Nickel allergy is also common. First treatment option is to stop wearing such jewelry. Corticosteroids are also possible. In any case, I suggest you to visit a dermatologist. He will make a proper diagnosis and order a proper treatment. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!
Reply

Loading...