I'm 15 years old and have a 3-5 inch penis when erect. My foreskin won't retract no matter what happens. Not when I'm erect, not when i'm flacid. when i'm flacid it forms a weird cone- or volcano i guess u could say- shape, there is still a hole and i can urinate just fine. now when im erect, the foreskin is streched to a little less than its fullest, but there is no extra skin past the tip of the glans. now i can see my glans and the glans slit through this hole and i can move the foreskin around the tip of my glans to a certain extent. but the hole is way too small for the glans to fit through. the hole is a little more than half the size of the eraser end of a regular pencil. how can i fix this problem so my foreskin will retract. also, does this mean my penis is done growing? i'm pretty sure i havn't hit my full height yet and my shoulders havnt yet broadened. please help!

At 15 you probably haven't stopped growing and I doubt your penis has either.

The foreskin problem sounds like you just need to keep working it. It can take a few years for it to stretch out. Give it some time.

Really, I think you're OK.

If it continues to bother you, get it checked out by a urologist.

I don't want you to take this the wrong way or as a put down. You are 15, what is your weight and height? You can check to see what your weight should be for a person of your height. I ask about weight ,because I've seen post that they have a small penis, are 5'10" ,and weigh 250. When you have access body fat, on any man,part of that weight shows around the waist,but also down to the pubic are. Doctors on tv shows, for example, Dr. Oz., have said, until you get too a normal weight for your height,if you loose ten pounds it will add up to an inch in the length of your penis. The penis doesn't start at the outside of your body, it extends upwards. The loss of weight will let the penis stay as it is, but the fat in the area, when gone, lets more of your penis protrude from your body. Loosing 10 pounds to gain an inch of length make a pretty good incentive. At your age, if there is excess weight, it is easier to loose . As you get older and your metabolism slows, it takes more work to loose weight in all areas. Exercise and staying in shape and eating right should always be the goal. If you are fit and active then you don't get tired or fatigued as if your carrying excess weight. If you get into a field of work where you sit for a better part of the day, exercise is even more important to maintain. If you are healthy slim 15 yr old, then this will not help much, but is always good to keep in mind.

If anybody is worried about problems like this, you have nothing to lose by going to see your GP. But, I think at 15, your body is still growing. I'm sure as you use it more, the skin will stretch. If this is still a problem as a young adult ~18, then you should definitely go and see a doctor. Don't be embarrassed, doctors see things like this (and a lot worse) all the time, its their job. Just make sure you ask for a male doctor when you make your appointment!:-|

Hi teenageguy:

Your foreskin is normal for your age because you are not quite an adult yet.

I imagine that you have some more growing to do.

To retract the foreskin, one must grab the foreskin on the shaft and pull it rearward. If the foreskin will not retract then you must consider leaving it as it is or doing stretching exercises.

It is not absolutely necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some believe that a penis with a non-retractile foreskin has more sensation and that sex is better. However there is no scientific evidence one-way or the other.

It depends on just how tight your foreskin is. If it is really narrow and absolutely won't retract, then you can have penetrative sex without pain. On the other hand, if it just a little bit tight, then it is likely to be forced back during sex and that will hurt because it is tight.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information you need.