Hi everybody!  So I have been birth control for two years now and for the first time I had a two day period.  It was super light, and it was sometimes dark brown, but sometimes red blood when I wiped (I know TIM sorry.)  But now for the past couple of days I have had a burning sensation in my stomach when I sit down and have been a little constipated (sorry again.)  I took two pregnancy tests and they were both negative. What should I do?  Is this normal? Please help me come to a conclusion!! Thank yall.

ALSO, my period has been always like clockwork since I have been on the pill so I am very concerned.  Thanks again.

While on birth control it is possible to get pregnant if your having unprotected sex. Birth control will cause you to get a false negative on a home pregnancy test so you need to get a blood pregnancy test taken for more accurate results. It could just be stress caused your period to be abnormal. You could have an infection of the bladder, kidney, etc. I would suggest going to your doctor for a check up.

Thank you so much for helping me I truly appreciate it. I have been going crazy over here since this is truly not genuinely normal for me to experience. Thank you so much again Heather88 :)