OK IM 15 YEARS OLD. ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAVE ONLY HAD SEX 2 TIMES AND THE SECOND TIME WE DIDN'T HAVE A CONDOMN SO I TOLD HIM I DIDN'T CARE IF HE BUSTED IN ME. OK WELL THAT WAS A MISTAKE BECAUSE HE DID, AND IT WAS LIKE SO MUCH YOU COULD FILL UP A CUP. I DON'T REALLY KNOW THINGS ABOUT PREGNANCY AND WHAT TO DO. I WANT TO GO ON BIRTH CONTROL BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I AM PREGNANT YET. IM SO LOST. I NEED HELP :-(

UNPROTECTED SEX CAUSES PREGNANCY, YOU ARE AT RISK!

Has it been 5 days or less? If so then you can get the morning after pill to prevent pregnancy, IF NOT then you basically have to wait and see if you get pregnant.

YOU DO NOT NEED PARNETAL COSNENT for birth control or abortion services, so you truly should get on birth control!

PLANNED PARENTHOOD is a great resource!

Please please please educate yourself. I was at that age also when I first had sex. I did not know any better. I was dumb and 'in love' and I was very lucky not to get pregnant. However, I was a nervous wreck every day until I knew that we were not having a baby. It was all because I was not educated in sex.
Planned Parenthood has educational handouts..and people that you can talk to. They understand and do not judge.
All I ask is that you find out some information before you choose to have sex again.
Thank you very much and good luck.
Now I am 10years older and my husband and I want to start a family. I am very glad that I waited to have a child.

"I'm 16 years old. I am on the pill but i have not been taking it regularly. I would take one then probably miss a few days by accident. And about a week before my due period i have had less than a day of spotting . What does this mean? ?

You are confusing your body. When you take a birth control pill a day and then miss a day or two or three and then take it again. You are confusing your body. Birth control is basically extra hormones, and if you take to pill correctly it will have you start your period when your suppose to.
Start the pill on the first day of your period and follow the instructions of the medication.

so.. ive been on birth control since may because i had an abortion. i think i may be pregnant again.. i have not had my period yet and its been five days.. im suppose to start my pills tomorrow. i had taken a pregnancy test and it was negative.. but if i havnt got my period then i dont know.. and i have been reading about being pregnant and talking birth control may harm the baby and birth defects. and just saying if the test is wrong.. cuz it has happened to people.. i dont wanna harm my baby. some please reply to me.. i need to know.