o.O

Hello everyone,

Just wanting a little imput to see if anyone is experiencing the same thing as me!

First of all I am a mother of 2 beautiful little boys, ages 4 and 1, so I have been through this before, and would think that I would have every symptom down to the T.

I was put on Mirena 6 weeks after the birth of my second son, which would have been the beginning of November of 2008 and was taken off the 2nd day of Novemeber. I had a period a few weeks after it was taken out. It started on November 23 2009 and tailored on December 3rd of 2009.

I have had unprotected sex with my husband from the 3rd to about the 9 or 10th every day. (Sorry may be a little TMI)

According to an Ovulation Calendar I would've ovulated the 3rd-8th of December.

Here I am on December 27th with AF and several BFN's - several brands. I even went to the ER for dizziness about 1 1/2 weeks before my estimated period day, which would've been between 21-23 of December.

I have been having some mild cramping, fatigue, peeing all the time (more so then normal), my boobs started to become tender yesterday.

With my other two kids my BFP showed up the day of my missed period, so I didn't know if there was anyone out there with subsequent pregnancies that had BFP's that showed up on time and then had one that showed up late.

Any help/advice would be appreciated!

Hi KSMOMOF2,
Those sound to me to be pregnancy symptoms. The HCG in your urine might now show up for a bit more time though. I would have a blood pregnancy test done to see what it is. I know that I was pretty far along in my pregnancies before they would show a positive. I wish the best and blessings.

Hizgrace