I am 15 years old. I have been with my boyfriend for 9months now. He does not like to use condoms. I have always made him use them. But now that I have been on birthcontrol for about 6 months now he thinks its find to have sex without a condom as long as he pulls out. We have sex on a daily bases. We have had unprotected sex. I missed my birth control for about 4 or 5 days. I called my doctor and they said to take two a day until I got back on track. Well I've done that. Now its time for my period to come and it has not yet started. My mother keeps track of my periods and she doesn't know that I am on birth control or even having sex for that matter. Now I'm starting to wonder if I could get pregnant from pre-cum. Is it possible? I'm really stressing so please someone could you help me out. Thank you very much.

Hello vb15

First off, while this IS a serious matter, considering you are young, try to relax a bit. Stressing out only delays your period more.

Also, birth control greatly affects your menstrual cycle. Missing it for 4-5 days and then starting up again can definitely cause you to be late.

Also, on a more personal level, if you are not comfortable with having unprotected sex, do not let your boyfriend impose his way on you.

Birth control (when taken correctly) is almost 100% effective, but slip ups like the one you had CAN happen. If you want him to wear a condom, make it a point to stand up for that.

It is not 100% proven whether or not pre-cum can cause pregnancy, although it is thought to be able to.

Generally, pre-cum DOES NOT contain sperm. However, since it is used as a lubricant, if there was a previous ejaculation, it can pick up sperm on the way out.

You can find more information about this here:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/faqs-on-precum-please-read-before-posting&hpr=__FAQs_on_PRECUM______Please_Read_Before_Posting__

Once again, try to relax a bit. Stress can greatly delay your period. Also, if you truly are that worried, wait a couple days and take a pregnancy test (dont avoid taking it because of the fear of results) Taking the test can greatly calm you down and reduce your stress level.

In the event that the test were to come up positive, take another test 1 or 2 days later. Also, knowing in advance will help you to prepare for your next plan of action.

Best of luck vb15. If you are comfortable with it, keep us updated.

Hey eternalcold.
Thank you very much for all your helpful advice.
But I've got some great news. I finally started my period!!! Thank God. I dont know how I would've raised a kind in this world whenever im still a kid myself.

It wasn't that I was uncomfortable not using condoms, it just my boyfriend always says it feels better to him without one.
Now we've both already had the scare of our life. I doubt we will be having any unprotected sex for a few years. NO MATTER WHAT HE WANTS.
One more question. Do you think that if I dont take my birth control at the SAME time everyday it would mess me up on my schedule of taking birth control?