I am on birth control but have missed two pills this last month (not in a row). I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend during that time. My period came one day early (which never happens, usually it comes in the middle of the week) and only lasted a few days (which is normal when on the pill). This was two weeks ago. Since then I have been experiencing constant Nausea (since before my period began) and lately in addition to the nausea I have been experiencing cramping on and off all day. I took a HPT but it was negative. Could I be pregnant or what else is going on?

It is a HUGE possibility. Home pregnancy tests cant always be trusted. I had 3 negatives when pregnant with my first daughter and these were EPT (Error Proof Tests) Error proof my left butt cheek. I had a baby 7 months later. You need to get a blood test from your primary care doctor. If you dont have one go to a Planned Parenthood kind of place where they will test you for free. Good luck! Oh and stop taking birth control pills until you find out for sure. They can be very dangerous for developing babies.

I'm sorry this is a little old, but i'm 18 days late on my period! I feel nausea & cramping!! I've had a week where I had such bad headaches! I fainted at school! Everything I can think of about pregnancy is happening to me but I've been having negative tests!!! I do feel cramps still but it comes & goes! Me & my husband have been trying for almost 2 years & we haven't had a kid yet! Do you guys think I can be pregnant? Cause when I fainted, I was transported to the ER & they told me i'm not pregnant cause my pee test came out negative! So Can I still be pregnant? I need an answer ASAP!! Please, & thank you!