i am 22 years of age. when ever i masturbate i dont see any sperms coming out of me. But once in every 30 0r 40 days when i get up from my sleep i can see some white kind of fluid sticking around my penis. Is this means i cannot produce babies when i get married??any suggestion would be helpfull

The white kind of fluid you see may be your semen. You are most likely having "wet dreams" or nocturnal emissions. They are very normal.

As to why you don't ejaculate when you masturbate, it could be that you just aren't trying for a long enough period of time. What happens when you do masturbate?

I don't really think that there is any problem with you becoming a father some day. Post back with what happens when you do masturbate and we can help you out some more.

i masturbate for 5 to 6 min max and then size of penis becomes very small. But til now i havent ejected any spears when ever i have masturbated. is this normal or is there any problem with me??

Theo,

It does not sound as if you are experiencing an orgasm when you masturbate. This could happen for several reasons. Are you on any medications? Are you nervous or anxious?

You may have to masturbate for a longer time or try a different means of masturbation. After you go small, keep trying. It helps if you are very relaxed and comfortable. Do you feel like you need to urinate or have any other feelings while you are doing this?

I still don't think there is any real problem.

Hope it helps.