I am asexual (have no sexual interest in anybody). As part of this, I think ejaculation is quite nasty. Sadly, my body still works as it should, and so it still secretes various substances. I would like to find a way to stop this, however when I try to look up a solution I can only find results to help prevent premature ejaculation. Anything which actually prevents sperm from flowing is only half of a solution; I don't want semen or anything to be able to come out. Is there a way to achieve this? Preferably non-surgery.

Hi Guest,

Nope.  You can't stop it without some serious surgery.

Your body NEEDS to get rid of old sperm and semen.  If you don't have sex or masturbate you'll have nocturnal emissions.

That's interesting, because for the most part I don't. I have not once had any nocturnal emissions, nor do I have sex or masturbate. I do not have this issue often, however sometimes when I am at home I develop an erection and a substance (research tells me it is known as 'precum', however I am not sure exactly what it is) is secreted. This happens infrequently, maybe once every couple months, but is still not pleasant and it would be nice to remove this issue.
So on the note of surgeries then, what are some of the lesser-extremes?

Semen is made by the prostate. You'd need that removed. That would likely lead to erectile problems, maybe not a concern.
The cowpers gland makes precum.

I am also asexual, and I do think semen is nasty as well. I don't have premature ejaculation, but I get extremely stubborn erections that won't go away until I masturbate. The need to ejaculate seems to take over my mind and body, and I really hate it. I think the best thing to do is to just masturbate every other day and deal with it. It is healthy, and it ends those cravings. It helps to go for walks when the need starts to bite.

That is what I did when I was addicted to it. Now I take it every fourmdays.

Can the cowpers gland produce enough precum to make it seem like a real semen ejaculation?