hi im 14 and when i masturbate i pre-cum and then uinstead of cum its actually pee that shoots out

i dont think thats pee. some women cum from their uretha, its some what of a g-spot orgasm. when you have time study female ejaculation. its real and its abnormal, not in the sense that its wrong. but because most people or women know of it, yet alone experience it. and some do but they feel as though they have to pee so they hold it back. and they feel so because it comes from the same place that they pee. but its a clear fluid that comes out, its not pee. but study it on the net. FEMALE EJACULATION.

this happens to me i mean stuff shoots out but its not white like cum???!!! i mean maybe its because we develop the color later on... XD

As you may read elsewhere on this section, the white in a man's seamen is probably the sperm content. The longer you wait between ejaculations, the more white and larger the volume will be.

If you've noticed that the discharge is just watery, it may be because you've exhausted your supply for a while. Take a break and let it rest a few days. After a week or so, you should see a return to white.

Don't worry about it right now.

i used to have that problem, wait a year or around that time limit, and you'll start to actually cum. I used to pee instead, it's because your not developed enough.

i have this problem and i know its not any form of ejaqulation because it looks smells and IS urine, im going to ask my mum to take me to doctors because i think it serious. maybe a weak bladder, but how am i ment to reproduce when my cum is being destroyed by urine!! :-( o.O :$ :'( any help would be grateful

that happend to me b4 but like eveyrone else said let it cool off for a little

Just happened to me tonite. I'll take a break but what's weird is I just took a break like a whole week. I have a hot gf so I'm kinda scared.

:-( I am having the same problems with my gf i piss instead of cum sometimes when i get a blowjob ive been with other women also in the past but this girlfriend is very understanding i dont know what to do its only when i gett a blowjob but other sexual ways i do cum,
we love oneanother very much and i quess ive never had a badass girl like this one she great in every way,
ty i need help

I have The same problem :-(

i can have wet dreams but when i masturbate i dont cum, ill try what you said out thank you =D

Im freakin out because Im 14 and when I masturbate and I am about to ejaculate, pee comes out instead of white sperm. All my friends have had white thick sperm coming out and Im nervous because I just got a gf. What do I do do??????????????????????

im 17 and this happened 2 me aswell when i was 14 just relax it is semen but just dosn't have the thick concentraition yet.. if it smells a bit like pee well sorry to tell ya but it is coming out of your peehole so what do you expect... just relax in a year or maybe in a day it will be thick and white. It just all depends on how fast you mature. Now i get bj and i come white its just when your bodys ready so dont push it. I hope i helped:)

I'm 22 and i still can't cum at all. I only pee every time. So sex is boring because i don't want to pee everywhere so i kinda dull it out. Me and my husband haven't had sex in months and he's really mad. So i tried masturbating so i could figure out whats wrong and i just kept peeing!!!!

yeah im 15 and when im in the shower i start masturbating and when i cum its not cum its just pee and i like do it again like three more times and only pee come out.and i know its not normal.

hey yer i play with myself like close to every night or when i can, i got the same problem its normall pee not cum, but i will take everyones addvice and wait, ut sometimes i can kinda cum like the tinyest bit nd its a lil thick but its not white i am really sad cause i havent even had a gf! and so its lie two things putting me down. :-(