It's the 1st day of school 2-day, and im the shortest one in my class. i know that males hit puberty at age 12-16, but my b-day is in december. i was taken to the doctor a year ago, and he said i was fine. I have not hit puberty. I don't know what 2 do. i am catholic, and apparently no catholic has ever masterbated, we are all perfect. *yeah right*
Quote:

1-why do u need lubricant to masterbate? (and yes, i've read all the forums here)

Quote:

2-can u masterbate if u haven't hit puberty yet? will cum...

yeah, i don't think im disfunctional, as i can have erections. any help would b appricated.
-pipleader

listen bro its ok like even if you havent hit puberty yet....you can still masturbate, like white cum wont come out but a more clear fluid will come out...youll hit puberty one day. i just hit puberty over the past years or so and im 15. you use lube or lotion because its oily. you put lube in your hand and then just start rubbing your penis up and down like your holding on to it.

that "clear fluid"never came out ( itried last night)

okay. I don't c where people get the "pleasure from?? I lay in my bed rubbing my penis for 2 hours, didn't feel good, and didn't "cum?"

why does it seem everyone here likes it, but to me its just tubbing my pathetic pen15?

Well i remember when i was young and i started to masturbate it took me a while to stop an i didnt even ejaculate. it may take you a while to start doing this but for some people it takes time. z3dhta

Lubricant - you dont have to use a lube to masterbate, its purely down to personal preference, it can increase the pleasure when using lube and somtimes, if you are circurmsised it can make things a bit more comfortable for you. I suggest you try both and find out what you like the best.

Its also perfectly fine to masterbate before reaching puberty, lots of boys do. You will only ejaculate (cum) when your body has developed enough inside, somtimes this can be a year after your first pubic hairs appear so dont worry if you dont ejaculate for a while yet. When your body is ready and you do start ejaculating it may be clear to start with, somtimes watery, but again as you develop this will slowly change to being a more thick goooey white fluid. It also can vary even once your fully grown.

Masterbation is generally a pleasurable past time, but you may not be finding it so yet beacuse you are still young and things are still growing down there. I think you will find it more pleasurable as you get older but remember you are in control and if you dont want to do it, then no one should be making you! If you do decide to have another go then make sure that when you do it, that you are as relaxed as posible, make sure you cant be disturbed by anyone, give yourself plenty of time, perhaps put on some relaxing music and experiement like that, the more relaxed you are the more likely it is to be fun for you. Your technique also might be somthing to work on, Have a little look through the forums here and you should be able to find some posts of techniques, maybe just to check your doing it ok or to try somthing different. Good Luck!

Ok, Im 15 im 6'1 i weight 143 i have hair under my arms i have hair down there i have hair on my balls but my penis still isnt getting bigger any concerns.... and i have a slightly black mustach.

i am 14 i have hair down below little hair on armpits my hair down there is like 20 hairs when i masterbait white c**p comes out my hair down below is becoming darker is this good or bad

im 15,im REALLY short. five foot. and yeah you can masturbate before puberty (which i obviously havn't hit),i used to try it and it wasn't pleasurable to me.i still havn't hit it but i tried recently and nothing ''CAME'' ...however fluid came out,it didn't shoot out or anything.so i suppose thats what comes out before puberty.masturbating i have come to find sort of pleasurable but not REALLY.

its ok ur not the only 1 i am 15 and same thing here but u can masturbate u just like need it sounds weird but use index middle finger and thummb to mastubate

hey im 13 and just wanted to say like the clear seethrough cum doesnt come out always (well for me anyway) ive only had it about 3 times and i masterbate alot just to clear up that bit if your still wondering. keep trying and experimenting with diff methods and have fun!

Once you hit puberty you can sexually reproduce and that means you can have more pleasure when masturbating (trust me). 8) :-D ;-)

pipleader wrote:

Guest wrote:

Now look, im only 13, and that clear liquid only comes out still. But, ive looked at sites. I get that extra sensation when it happens so that means im cumming. As i get older, itll get whiter and actually look like what it does on porn sites. But, with your statement, how old are you? If you are like my age and havent cummed yet, its fine. I literally started last saturday. When you actually do cum, youll see what i mean by pleasure. lol But, if you were rubbing your penis for 2 hours and still havent cummed, it practically means that you havent started puberty yet. If your around 13-15 you should be starting very soon. By the way, i cum in about a minute or so of masturbating so 2 hours is a little over. :P

Hey man,

iTs ok to Masturbate before puberty 

Is it bad if I'm 6'2 and have no facial hair but have some pubic hair but not a lot my armpit hair is minimal and i can cum but its not a lot its white and doesnt shoot out. I also have no leg hair

im 13 years old and yesterday i masterbated for the first time white cum came out and i havent hit puberty yet..i have about 50 hairs around my penis but only like 10 of them are dark...is this normal to have white cum start coming out when i havent hit puberty?