I am a bit unsure about what's happening at my downstairs. I'm 16 years old and I have never had a wet dream or been able to ejaculate. I've been able to get an erection and am always getting the random one. I've tried masturbating but nothing happens. Also I'm not able to pull back my foreskin. It very tight and it's a very small hole at the top. Another thing that I'm wondering about are these tiny lumps on my scrotum which are skin colored. They don't itch or irritate or anything bad but their kind of noticeable. I think im fairly way through my puberty because my voice is broken and I've grown hair everywhere but I'm always thinking about these things.
Thanks for any help possible

Wet dreams happen. You can't really stop them other than emptying yourself through ejaculation at other times. At 16 and for the rest of your life, erections happen. Sometimes they are controlled, sometimes random. A girls touch or smell could trigger one. To get rid of it fast if in public area, look for the most discusting, unattractive person you can find. That usually does it. Otherwise find something else to think about. A full bladder can cause one too. Go often so you won't run that risk if it starts to happen.

Not finishing, just need to go longer. Try different techniques for stroking. Use hand lotion - nonscented - you don't want everyone to know how fragrent you are every time you leave your bedroom or bathroom. Shampoo works too. Just about anything that can lubricate without being a weird, odd smell. Focus on your porn mag, computer site, or that girl at school - what ever turns you on. You are not sure how to finish it, so it will be akward the first couple of times. Have kleenex next to you and one in your spare hand to catch the cum.

White specs are probably hair follicals coming in. If you aren't sexually active it can't be an STD. Hair grows there too, just sometimes later.

Hi Thomas,

Not everyone gets wet dreams. Lots of guys don't, or they don't remember them. As to not ejaculating when masturbating, like Confused says, try different methods and for longer periods.

One thing, at 16 you really need to start stretching that foreskin. It should be able to slide fairly freely. Use your finger and spread the opening, using some lube or do it in the shower. It will be uncomfortable but you don't need to hurt yourself. Stretch it a couple of times a day. Don't ever force the foreskin back though, just keep stretching the skin.

I think those spots may be hair follicles too.

Hope it helps.

hello im 16 and i have little weird looking spot things on my penis and scrotum..almost pimple like? i have no clue what it is..any suggestions to what it is? they are noticable..but more on the bottom of my penis than the top

They could be pimples, you can get them there too or they could be hair follicles.

Are they skin colored?

They may also be Fordyce spots. These are a form of a sebaceous gland and very common in men.

Hope it helps.

yes they are skin colored, but what are the fordyce spots? should i worry about that?

Fordyce spots are a form of an oil gland that you have normally in your skin. They are very common. Lots of guys have them and they are nothing to worry about.

Unfortunately the only way to really tell you what these are is to visit your doctor. An exam is necessary.

Hope it helps.

Thank you for your help I want to go see a doctor but I'm too nervous to ask my parents Any tips on how I should approach or ask the question?