I had been on depo for 3 years. January I got my last shot. I was supposed to get another one in march, but never did. I had just came off my first period that ive had in 3 years on the 27th. & had unprotected sex on the 31st multiple times that night. its been 3 days & im having lower back pains & occasional stomach pains. Am I pregnant or am I just over reacting?

if u have been vomiting then definitly yes but take a test to be sure i hope i helped

i havent thrown up any. & during my first pregnancy i never threw up either.. i heard its best to wait 2 weeks before taking a test, but its hard to be patient when it comes to something like this.

bet it is good luck

Omg I'm feeling the same way. I've been on depo for 3 years also. I was due for My shot at the middle of August But I never went to get it. Usually when I miss My shot, My period a come. I had unprotected sex 9/23 and it still hasn't came. I'm having sharp pains in My stomach, I'm using the bathroom more often and My breast Are so sore! I'm experiencing any Morning sickness though

The sides of my stomach feel hard and I'm peeing a lot I had sex on Friday is Thier something wrong with me help?:///