i had unprotected sex whilst i was on my period and my bf came up me but im on the depo provera injection and i have had 3 of them.could i be pregnant?

NO YOU CAN NOT GET PREGNANT WHILE ON DEPO IF YOU RECEIVED ALL INJECTIONS AT THE SCHEDULE 12 WEEK INTERVALS WHETHER HE CAME IN YOU ARE NOT. tHAT IS WHY THIS IS A GOOD METHOF OF BIRTHCONTROL BUT DOES NOT PROECT AGAINST STDS.

Hay, look this is my first time ever on depo and my baby's father and I has been having sex. I was on my cycle two weeks earlier, but I thought my cycle had stopped and we had sex, I let him nut in me and now I am having cramps today, and a little spotting but nothing else and my stomach at the bottom is very hard and swelling everyday. I was wondering even if I drink could I get pregnant or could I be pregnant already? I am not late for my depo but I have been drinking a lot, so I was wondering could I get pregnant although I have taken depo and have been drinking?

I beleive the shot works different for everyone. I got my injection every 12 wks and have been for 3 years. I am now 9 wks pregnant. We don't understand how this happened!!!

Hi i have been on and off of depo are 3 years and i am now wanting to get pregnant, i am taking prenatal vitamins, i was wondering what the chnaces are that i can get pregnant soon only because i have been on and off for 3 years and havent been consecutive.

I just got off my last shot the end of October (26th) and it is now the 2nd of November and i havent started my period or anything yet!

I need some advice on what i should do to raise my chances of getting pregnant!

After your given birth 13 days ago .. got the depo shot yesterday & still on tour period since birth is it unlikely to get pregnant of your had unprotected sexs

After your given birth 13 days ago .. got the depo shot yesterday & still on your period since birth is it unlikely to get pregnant if your had unprotected sexs the same day you got the depo?

I get miscarriage in 2 weeks back n I get DC n shot of Depo a week after womb cleaning n Depo shot I have uprotected sex n I was still bleeding I think from cleaning then now I am in a 3rd week after miscarriage, womb cleaning n Depo shot I feel breast pain, could I be pregnant again, I am scared to do urine test to check, I plan to try again for another child but I took Depo shot so that I can heal in that 3 months of Depo,as the Dr said u can try after 3 months for a baby, but now I like to know if someone can help as I feel breast pain now is that could I be pregnant again

on my first depo shot, sex on the13 day of spotting but unprotected sex can it lead to pregnancy ?