I've been on the depo shot for almost a year. And me being foolish I had unprotected sex multiply times (with the same partner of course). I've been the same weight from the time I was 13 to now being 17, I always weight exactly 110 I never gain weight and if I do I lose it instantly, now I gain 10 pounds in the pass 3 months. I had four pregnancy test 4 (2 urine test and 2 blood tests) that all came out negative. Not to mention how big my stomach is when it was always flat as a broad, my mom said its all in my head. But I wasn't convinced until all this started happening (meaning the weight gain). I was blaming me sleeping all the time on being stress, or saying its side affects from the shot, and my eating habit was always the same so it can't be that either. I just had my depo shot has well and nothing has changed. Please help me!!!

Note:

If im confusing you or not making any sense please let me know, I was never really good at explaining things

Wondering the same thing...