I am on the depo shot.. my boyfriend & I had sex with out a condom.. could I get pregnant? I have been having cramping & I had spotting. i haven't had spotting in years.. umm. all anwsers & opinions are welcome. thank you for taking your time out of your day to answer my question.

how long have you been on the shot,?

I have been on it since I was 13, I would like to point out that I was not put on it so that I could have sex. I would have my period for 3 months straight & the doctor recommended to put me on the Depo shot. I am now 18

some people can catch on depo, but speak to your doctor, they could shine more light on the problem, ive just come off it in december and now having pregnancy syptoms with spotting and cramps so i dont know, but depo can give you some pregnancy symptoms ive been on and off it since i was 16, and i hate it so i came off but me and the bf dont use a condom,

My doctor keeps telling me that their is NO chance what so ever of getting pregnant while on the shot. I think I might switch doctors... Because; I know someone who did get pregnant while on the shot..

Also, I have never had pains like this before, & I had discharge. It was a pinkish white color.

i no someone who did aswell, not all off them are 100% sounds like you should get a second appinion, you never know, ive never had cramps with a period before so its just all weird, i dont wanna keep thinking and searching up things im gonna leave it and test at some point in a few weeks, if i keep thinking about it, ill end up just giving my self symptoms and worrying myself,