i HAVE BEEN BLEEDING FOR 3 WEEKS NOW AND THE CRAMPING HAS WORSENED ..i WAS ON THE DEPO AND i DIDNT GET IT ON jAN 21 LIKE i WAS SUPPOSE TO iT STARTED LIGHT BUT NOW ITS LIKE A NORMAL PERIOD AND i AFRAID iM LOOSING TOO MUCH BLOOD ..LAST WEEK i WENT TO THE EMERGENCY ROON FOR TENSION HEADACHE AND HAVE BEEIN HAVING TEETH PAIN FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS i DONT KNOW IF ITS RELATED BUT i NEED HELP

I was suppose to get my depo shot april 18th 2011 and I didnt I started bleeding april 31st and now it;s may 8 and I am still bleeding I have been on depo for three years,and i was bleeding so bad that  had to use two pads and a tampon,The best suggestion that helped a little is I started taking a vitamin k once a day everyday and iron to build my blood up and my bleeding and cramping has gotten better and I also drink plenty of water and no caffein right now to relieve a lot of the clotting and bleeding.

i was suppose to have my depo shot 21st june 2011 but i never went i started bleeding 3rd july 2011 and i havent stopped im having stomach cramps headaches and im always tired i have took a pregnancy test which was negitive i dont understand i am due to visit the doctor can anyone give me some advice