I had sex on 22nd of May. It was the 1st or second day of my period and I had my pad on.So he couldn't enter me. I just placed my part on his while having my pad on, he was not wearing anything though. I have never been entered before but am not sure if i have my hymn broken or not yet. I was on top of him which reduces the risk of pregnancy.

i am now on a trip and i feel my stomach has become hard and big although only 3 weeks have passed. I feel abit tired too which these could all be signs of fatigue due to my trip.

what chance have i got of being pregnant?

hmmm... Well if he didn't enter you, your chances of becoming pregnant are decresed... But I'm not sure if a pad would be considered a form of barrier of somekind or help your case at all... Did he ejaculate? because if only precum was present it also reduces the risk. You say three weeks later you're bloated and such, may that be because you are due for your period again? Because they might be symptoms for prengnancy but they are symptoms for getting your period as well. You would always check if you lost your virginity or not... Just wait until you're alone or something and try placing a finger inside of yourself and see if you can reach it or not, then check if it's broken, otherwise just go see a doctor and ask them about it.

Also, girls being on top does not reduce the risk of pregnancy.