Hi, Im 19 years old and I tried to have sex for tge first time with a friend last Sunday. He tried to enter but couldn't as I am very tight. Anyways we still had fun with him rubbing his penis only on the outside of my vagina without a condom. Its been a week now and my breast is swollen and they feel heavier and sore. My tummy looks bloated and its growling a lot. My period is in 9 -10 days and I am very worried. May I be pregnant?

Hey carina did your boyfriend ejaculate at all?  If he did not penetrate you or ejaculate the risk is extremely low basically zero and if it only happened 6.  Days ago it would be too early for pregnancy symptoms to start anyway....   

how big was his penis ? Did he just try to force itnin before you were relaxed and aroused? You mentioned yo are tight but if you are able to relax and spend a good amount of time in foreplay getting aroused and wet then you should be able to achieve penetration as the vagina is very stretchy.... Also have you ever tried masturbating or did that cause pain too ?

He had ejaculated previously from me giving him a blowjob and he had some precum as we were both wet. He has a very big penis about 8" long and very wide. I was relaxed and well aroused but tensed when he tried to enter. Sometimes masturbation hurts and when he tries to use 2 fingers to finger me it hurts as well.

So your boyfriend is well above the average adult length and probably girth too.... but it doesn't mean you can't have sex. What I would try is to get some water based lube and use that in addition to being as relaxed as possible. Also spend lots of time in foreplaybwoth him slowly stretching and fingering his you. Is he one who has lots of time and patients. Or does he just get rightnto business? It's important to try and not tense as that is probably what's making it hurt. Also talk to him and make sure he can go slow and honor your wishes... also you guys should always use a condom