me and my gf had a great romance about a week ago.i just touched my part on her vagina without clothes i am turned on enough,she too wet.my fluid touches her vaginal fluids.she is virgin but i didnt have a intercourse with her.so is there any chance to get pregnant guys plz..reply.....i am so much worried....:-(

I can say with about 95% certainty that she isn't pregnant, the head has to be at least inside the opening of the vagina and there has to be at least sperm (even in precum) so since you didn't enter here the chances are pretty good that she is NOT pregnant! Just always have protection with you - as in a condom - and NEVER take the chance, because all it takes is a second, and you can't see sperm so you don't know if there is any on your penis or not!

Bambi27 ive been reading your replies and i neex help. I start my pediod on the 10 but i been spotting on and off since fhe second to early to. And im nausea and food seems gross. Can i be pregnant?

New Hope
It doesn't matter whether it's done with a finger or how it gets in her but a penis doesn't have to enter a vagina to cause pregnancy. Though I will say penis penetration can help increase the risk of pregnancy.

Also, I'm glad you're pro-condom. But the end of the day, there are many other forms of reliable if not more reliable birth control that can prevent pregnancy. The only good thing about a condom is that it can reduce the risk of a STI.