hi, I was wondering whether I could be pregnant? I had my last period on 30th may 06, and was due to start again the 29th june 06, but nothing happened and I usually have a normal regular 30 day cycle. I do not use birth control, as I want to get pregnant. for 5 days i had an increased amopunt of cervical fluid, which i have never had before. Then on the 5th day I noticed a thickish brown discharge while wiping myself. Today I had still got a slight brownish dischage which i have to use a pad for. My period is normally really heavy from day 1 but this flow is quite light and looks browny, pink. Yet when i wipe myself now, it's like a bloody colour and not dark. I am experiancing all normal signs of pregnancy such as tender breasts, nausea (no vomiting), fatigue, cravings. I have taken a hpt and it had the faintest of lines which i could barely make out, which is why I am confused. Could I be pregnant? What should I do? Wait for a few more bays and do a hpt when bleeding sudsides? My husband and i would be pleased if I was pregnant and I dont want to build my hopes up. PLease help. Thanx

Hi
I don't want to build your hopes up either.. and I do understand as we have been trying to get pregnant again for a while... it is easy to see things we hope to see, if you know what I mean...

But from everything you descibed.. pregnancy sounds possible, if your sure the HPT had a pink line?.. in the test result place and not just the test check working place?... (as a line appears to show the test is active)
the hormone the test looks for is not produced by the body unless pregnant...
and the other things you describe sound likely.

But please don't jump up and down yet... do another HPT, use the first morning sample of urine as the pregnancy hormone will be stronger and give the test a more accurate result.
Good Luck

Hi, thanx for your reply. I appreciate your help. I will do another test shortly, and will keep you posted. Thanx again

Am I pregnant, you're asking?

If I was in your boat, I'd definitely be getting really excited by now! You have all the early pregnancy symptoms, and you are actively trying to get pregnant. On top of that, they say all lines are lines, even the faintest of them! It sounds to me like you had a positive pregnancy test, though if you are really not sure, I would be trying with one of those digital pregnancy tests they have now where it either says "pregnant" or "not pregnant, and there is really no room for interpretation. 

In the meantime, I'd allow myself to be hopeful at this point. That's just me. 

From what little research I have done, I believe that often a faint line is indicative of a low amount of the pregnancy hormone-- which could mean that you are pregnant. No line would show if there was no trace of the hormone, 9/10 times.