I am 5 weeks pregnant, well I just got to my 5th week and I went to the bathroom and there was some pink stringy discharge on my toilet paper. The next time it was nothing, but that night there was some brownish discharge. There was nothing the next day. I have had no pain. I just don’t want this to be a missed miscarriage, but my doctor just said wait till we come next time I'm scared because my appointment is in 4 weeks.

I am about 5 weeks pregnant too and was also having a brownish discharge. Once before that there was pink stringy discharge, so I went to the hospital last night and had blood work and swab tests done. I’ve been told that the reason for my brown discharge is because my hormone level increased very quickly. I also had cramping in the abdomen and had nausea, but my doctor reassured me that everything is O.K. and that I shouldn't over to it. I am quite relieved now and can't wait to have my baby!

i just fount out im 4-5 weeks pregnant, and me and my boyfriend dont know what to do about it! i started getting a red and browny disharge yesterday night, and it still hasnt stopped today! my doctor said its common to bleed slightly as im under alot of stresss and pressure at the moment.

I am 5 weeks pregnant and I know that is for sure since I know my exact conception date. This is a planned pregnacy and Im scared I might be having a miscarriage. I havent experienced any painful cramping and my breast are swollen than ever but last night I noticed very light pink on my t/p and then at in the toliet I seen a small light brown clot. It really scared me but I havent seen my doctor yet so I didnt know what to do. This morning I woke up and when I wiped this time there was more brown sticky stuff and it had pink blood also but nothing bright red just more of a brownish pink. It scared me because it seemed like after I have a period and I thought for sure Im having a miscarriage. Can anyone give me any reassurance because Im scared.

It sounds like implantation bleed...research it. I am 26.5 weeks and encountered it on more than 1 ocassion. Good luck and may God bless.

Well I went to the doctors on Monday after 3 days of spotting and brown discharge and she did say I was fine and it was implantation bleeding. She sent me out to do blood work to check my hcg levels an also did a papsmear and said my uterous is where it should be and im definately pregnant. SO I felt reassured yesterday until today I woke up blood came out stringy and allot like it would if I were on my period it was a dark red. I think that I am in fact now having a misscarriage.

Hi guys I am now 38 1/2 weeks pregnant ! When I was 5 weeks I got excrutiating pain, like knife jabbings in my uterus and started severely gushing blood, I went to the hospital and had tests and was still obviously very much pregnant, for weeks after I had a brown discharge and by the way very bad period like crampings. The docs reckon the bleeding was due to the embryo implanting and the fact that you have a uterus full of lining but only a very small embryo needing a very small area, so some people do shed the excess and I guess I was one of them! So don't dwell on things to much even though it is very hard, until you are checked out and know for sure it may be nothing bad at all! Good luck xo

I am seven weeks pregnant and experienced the same thing. At about 5 weeks I had brown spotting for several days, which then stopped. My doctor told me not to worry about it. Then about a week and a half later I was expreiencing brown spotting for several days and rather severe period-like cramps. I went for an ultrasound and everything looks great (we heard a heartbeat too). I am still spotting and cramping, but I'm telling myself that everything is still okay. I'm sure that it is with you too. One doctor told me that about half of women experience cramps and spotting or bleeding in the first trimester (just not many talk about it). Hope that all goes well for everyone!

I'm hoping someone will have some advice for me. I lost my first baby in Aug at 9 weeks and my second in the beggining of Nov at almost 5 weeks. I managed to get pregnant again right away and I'm worried I may loose this one too. I spotted last Fri in the morning (the day I was due for my period) I took a test and it was positive. I haven't had anymore spotting but it was pinkish red and that worries me. I have mild cramps. Almost feels like I've been doing sit ups. Also my breasts hurt but on and off. I'm scared my symptoms are starting to fade. Has anyone else experienced symtoms that seem to go in and out or should I be worried because of my history.

i am currently 30 wks pregnant. I have had a previous miscarriage (8 wks) where I bled with no pain at all and I have also bled in a similar way with this pregnancy but the baby and I are happy & healthy... no one can really judge just by going on the description unless you actually pass what looks like a blood clot or little pieces of something. The only true way to know for sure is to go to the doctor where they will give you another pregnancy test and draw blood to check HcG levels(pregnancy hormone)- you will have to repeat the blood work in 48 hours to see if it has increased. You can also take another home pregnancy test to see if it still shows you are pregnant, if it doesn't chances are you did miscarry, you should definately still be checked by a doctor in case you didn't miscarry or would need a D&C (where they clean your uterus out to make sure you passed all tissue so you dont risk infection that can be serious) although i did not have to get the d&c the case is different with all people, every woman's pregnancy is different from everyone else's in some way. Just don't give up on your little one yet & if you have miscarried don't give up hope, there is usually no real reason that a woman miscarries, nothing that the mother could have done differently (the only factors they told me can cause it are tobacco/drugs/alcohol) most women go on to have a healthy baby after miscarriages. I even know a few woman that have had 3 or more and now are either far along in pregnancy or have a child. GOOD LUCK!!!

im pregnant im 14 years old and i had pink brown glogy blood is it spotting? is it a misscarrage? i need a answer

Im 9 week and 2 days pregnant!!! Yay!! My last pregnancy resulted as a miscarraige.. i was devastated!! This is kinda scary because i have been spotting for almost 2 weeks now it started as a brownish and now its a orangeish red but only when i whipe!! im scared that i mite be going thro another miscarriage again.. I go to the doc today im hopen 4 a good result.. but i do know that sometimes women do have their period while being pregnant and its a lighht spotting.. Also alot of women do spot in their first trimester and its nothing to worry about.. If it gets 2 be a dark red i wld see the doc rite away.. I know how it feels to constantly worrie but worring will not help us ladies sometimes it makes it worse!! So lets keep our heads up and pray 4 the best cuz only god knows whats going on inside us.. Have good faith in are lil ones growing inside!!!

I am 5 weeks pregnant and 1 day , i seem have on off pink dischrage and cramps like period type, but my lower back dont hurt i have appointment on tuesday but im scared caaused second time pregnancy is  scary and i dont want loose this baby

Hi, I had a m/c in June at 10 1/2 wks. I begain spotting brown d/c at 7 weeks then in the last week before the m/c it turned red. Went to the doctor my cervex was still closed and he said not to worry about the bleeding. Went home that night and had a m/c. Gushed blood and finally after a couple hours passed the sac. bled for 2 weeks after that.  I am now pregnant again after allowing one period after the m/c and am 6 weeks. I am now begain to spot brown again....A little worried.

I have no clue how far along I am I took two pregnancy test that came out positive but was so light you could barely see the line, then two days after I found that out I had some light pink spotting whenever I wiped so I went to the hospital the following day, they performed an ultrasound, pelvic exam, Urine test, and blood work done. The doctor told me that he didnt see anything on the vaginal ultrasound and that I was "BARELY" pregnant not sure why he phrased it like that but said that by the HCG levels in my blood and by the ultrasound it seemed I was in a very very very early pregnancy. He also said I have a cyst on my right side. Well I went there Monday and It is currently Tuesday Night and I have been spotting still off and on I didnt spot at all today until after going to a medicaid appointment and walking for awhile. Now I am still spotting its more of a reddish color now instead of pink but no blood clots or anything and not enough to actually get on a panty liner, maybe just a small noticeable spot, but My lower back on my right side has been hurting and I have chills, and feel like I have a fever, but I also have a bad cold with congestion and everything so not sure If I should be concerned about an ectopic pregnancy or if It could just be me having a cold on top of having the cyst that is making me feel like I have been ran over by a Mac truck :( Going to the doctor tomorrow at 1:30 but am still very worried and I'm trying to not worry and think about all the positive stories I've heard. I have a healthy three year old daughter but when I was pregnant with her it was a perfect pregnancy with no pain nausea or spotting so Im worried this one is ectopic or will end in a miscarriage any similar stories. Do you personally think it could just be the cyst causing the discomfort and the cold causing the other effects