okay I need some serious advice.!! I know this is long scripture but I need all the advice I can get so as many people as I can get out to, please help me out.!!! I'm 18 years old, fresh out of high school. I'm having some problems here, and my doctor is making me feel like a child when I ask him questions, so here's a try to hopefully find some answers. I am on Yasmin birth control, which has been working for me for about two years now. I had came up with cervical dyspasia, which is a step before cervical cancer. my doctor gave me a choice to have treatment or watch it. I choose treatment. I had received treatment July 7th of 2010. i asked my doctor how long i should wait to have sex, he told me at least two weeks, to heal and what not. I had waited two weeks like the doctor said to have sex. After my treatment I had gotten a really heavy period and lasted for the whole week. I thought it was normal. But the same day I started my pack of pills after my period, I had unprotected sex which was I believe the 26th of July. He didn't ejaculate in me but I started to have doubts. The next day I forgot to take my pill, so I started to play "catch up" with my pill, I continued to skip my pill(accidently) and play catch up for this entire time. My period was suppose to start between the 15th of August to the 21st of August. I usually start in the 2nd or 3rd day off my pills. I did not start til the 4th day and it was not usual, I spotted rather lightly, then it went from spotting to stopping for 2 days. After that, I took multiple pregnancy tests which all came out negative. So I started to believe the tests may be right. But what I couldn't believe was that I was feeling very ill. constantly feeling naucious through out the day, off and on. I started to smell wierd things like pumpkins in the kitchen sink. Headaches off and on, i don't like the heat as much as I used to, my nipples and boobs hurt, and also my areola is starting to change color a bit, getting extremely hot, when I'm in an air conditioned house, there's more I'd rather put the ones that are bothering me. I figure the change in color may be from age, but I've been told differently. I didn't freak out I just figured I got pregnant. So I called my doctor and told him, I wanted to schedrule an appointment for a blood test so I could find out for sure. Now, here's the kicker, Ive had unprotected sex since then. I know, I could be smarter. But I had a quiet accident on August 28th. He ejaculated in me without telling me, which he has never done before. I was told and didn't know what to do. I sat down and told my doctor about it. Instead of giving me a blood test, he insisted on a pap smere, to see if the cancer is all gone. I asked him why he won't give me a blood test, and he told me that if it just happened, it will not come up. But I told him its been happening since the end of July, and that's why I wanted the blood test. He still wouldn't give me a blood test because he insists that I ovulate at a certain time, I thought it varies with each female. I thought no feale is the same, but I guess I was wrong. Anyway, just to shorten it up, he looked at my cirvix and told me that the scarring is okay, and that it doesn't appear to be changing. So, he told me to wait two weeks for my next period to start, then tells me to start my pills afterwords. I asked him what if I don't start my period, he said then we will do a pregnancy test. I have a week and a half to wait for my "period" to start. I want to know if anyone will help me and tell me whether there's a possibility that I am indeed pregnant, or if I am not pregnant. I just want a clear answer, if there is any. thank you for your time. :-(

ok first deep breath. Relax and dont let yourself go into superpanicomgimgonnadie mode. Your doctor was correct in telling you that your first miss was mostlikely nothing. Now if your period dosent start go back and test again. If you need to have piece of mind check again with a hpt. Negative means your in the clear ok :-) smile every litte things gonna be alright dont worry bout a thing ;-) bob marley said it best

okk. thankk u very muchh for the advice. ivery much appreciate it. i have the rest of this week n next week to see. im suppose to start my period next week. if i dont i will post another reply to any and all people including the person who replyed bakk to me for any more advice. time will tell. thanks for the feed bakk. any more from anyone else would be very appreciated. thanks n have a good one. 8-|

ok so my nipples are getting a bit darker. is this from age or is it because i may be pregnant??
i went to the ER a couple of days ago and i had gotten a blood test, it was negative. i almost
wanted to jump up and down for joy but i got my discharge paper and it tells me that tests may
not always be 100% accurate. that if things change to go to my doctor. i plan to do so, im suppose
to start my period this week, so all hopes for a good result.!!! im supose to be starting college in october
so hoping for a good result.!!! plzz anyone reply if u read. i need all the feedback i can get!! thanks sooo
muchh!! 8-|

ok so i am having more problems now. it is saturday,
and i jus started bleeding this morning. but it wasnt flowing
like it suppose to. it was like kinda like a drip drip slow water faucet
sorta thing. then it stopped. and then after that it started again
except i had a few blood clots with it. really really dark red ones.
is this a misscarrage or something.? and on top of it all, usually have
period cramps everywhere, there is no cramps, but there is major pains
on the center spot right above my pelvic bone. i need help someone plzz tell me something!!
i know i need a doctor which im workin on,, but damn this is kinda buggin me out!!
help!! :'(