I'm 18 years old, I've been taking birth control for 6-8 months, and I recently was prescribed Clindamycin 4 times a day, for 7 days. My doctor who prescribed it to me was the same doctor who prescribed my birth control, she failed to mention taking antibiotics and birth control could be risky. I had unprotected sex twice in one day, and NOW I heard antibiotics could reduce the effectiveness of birth control and I'm extremely worried. I want to know, do all antibiotics effect all birth controls, and how much DO they effect them?

You are  too young you are still a girl do not have pleasures  with another male unprotected  please be careful. Do not do what I did i had unprotected sex and had triplets and parenthood  is not fun, please keep it it in your pants do not have babies at 18 you are too young I am a 20 year old triplet mother.