I have been on birth control for almost 3 years now and have never had sex without a condom. tonight while having sex the condom
broke and we didn't realize it till after he finished inside me I know the pill should still be effective but I was also on tamiflu from Saturday till Wednesday and now it's only Saturday. should I take plan b? and if so how will it affect my birth control and my period? please help I'm freaking out!

Tamiflu is not an antibiotic, it's an anti-viral medication. And, even though some antibiotics do lower the effectiveness of birth control pills, that has not been proven for all of them. But you definitely were right when you said that you were protected by the pill because there were almost no chance that you were ovulating at the time you had sex without a condom. As far as the Tamiflu is concerned, there is no proof that it affects effectiveness of birth control pill. Maybe the best thing you can do is to ask your pharmacist or phone the doctor who prescribed you Tamiflu and ask, but I still think that chances are very small that you could have gotten pregnant. Still, better to check it out with the pharmacist or the doctor because Plan B is highly concentrated dose of hormones and it can have side effects, especially if you don't need to take it.