someone PLEASE reply..i've been having cramps lately and its only been about 6 days since me and my boyfriend had DRY sex with only precum and he never even went inside of me. could this be a sign of pregnancy? im having all the signs of a period coming up but i still have 5 days left in my bcp pack. and i rarely get cramps when im about to get my period so im worried. i've read that you can get pregnant from precum and that scares me. i realize you probably are thinking that my chances of being pregnant are very slim because im on birth control but about 3 or 4 weeks ago i had 2 more pills left in the week and i got my period early, so obviously i was ovulating while i was taking the pill so im worried that could have happened again and there could be a chance of pregnancy. How possible is it actually to get pregnant from precum? My boyfriend also didnt ejaculate anytime before that he actually had just woken up and urinated about 20 minutes before. so is it even possible that there could have been sperm in the precum? should i be worried at all? i know this is a LONG post but if someone could PLEASE reply i think i'd feel a lot better and have less anxiety.
thanks.

SOMEONE PLEASE?!?!

OKAY LISTEN, YOU WERE NOT OVULATING JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE BLEEDING!!

I work for planned parenthood, I do birth control counselling etc..

I PROMISE!!

MOST WOMEN WILL start their period early with their first 2-3 packs, WAS this your first pack??

BLEEDING DOES NOT MEAN OVULATION OKAY? Lots of teens or UNINFORMED people may think this, but it is not true!

LOTS OF WOMEN have bleeding and spotting on the pill, usually it will go away on its own.

Antibiotics, and saint johns wort will decrease the effectiveness of the pill, so make sure that you do not take these.

I promise that even if you are bleeding or spotting, the pill is working..AS LONG as you take it every day! Okay?

YOU may need to change pills though if you keep spotting, because it can be annoying and a nuissance.

ok thanks, so are you saying its not possible to ovulate while im on the pill as long as i take it every day even if its not at the exact time every day? do you have any idea as to why im having cramps during my pill? im scared that could mean pregnancy..and my breasts are tender. usually i'd just consider this period signs, but now that i read precum can get you pregnant so im having a lot of anxiety

I cannot tell you 100%, because nothing is perfect..BUT
=) I CAN tell you that if you take your pill everyday, and take within a few hours of when you normally do, you are 99% protected...

99% is good, but we wish it were better..

Birth control stops ovulation, that is how it works =) IS this your first pack ever? Or maybe your first few months? Cramps are a normal part of being a woman, I know, OH GOODY.. After using the pill for a few months, your cramps should really die down a lot. Some women do not have the relief of cramps while on the pill, and this is normal too.

Breast tenderness is caused by the pill, the estrogen will have a definate effect on your breasts.. PMS does too..

IF you ever feel worried or anxious, and many girls do..JUST take a pregnancy test =) It is effective the day you should start your period..THERE is also a special "EARLY FIRST RESPONSE" test that is accurate 5 days before a period. WHEN girls get paranoid and worried, I always say take a test, it will make you feel better.

well i dont know wat to tell you, but im on the patch, and i am bleeding and he has cumed inside of me. but i dont start my period intill next week, so i am wondering why i have my patch on and i am bleeding?

Hello.

My boyfriend and I are sexually active and I only use the pill. He also uses the pulling out method.

I am only the mini pill of my normal yasmin pill section which you start taking during ovulation.

I am 2days late already. I have no symptoms of pregnancy but im late... Am I pregant?

Please help me... I cannot tell my mother... and Im very scared.

Could stress be making me late?

i cannot tell you if you are pregnant or not. I can tell you that yes stress can cause you to be late indeed. and your chances of becoming pregnant from pre ejaculatory fluid while on the pill are amazingly low.

My friend got pregnant from pre cum she was NOT on birth control pills though

Whats the result did you end up getting pregnant?

I have a question for ICEBREAKER... how many weeks after sex should you start to feel symptoms of pregnancy? its been 3 and a half weeks since me and my bf had sex without a condom but he did not ejaculate inside me, he actually said he was nowhere close to that stage... and right after that incident i started birth control. Almost immediately i experienced breast tenderness and i was nauseous for about 2 days and after that I was fine. My breast tenderness is gone down a lot. Yet i have 4 days left before my placebo pills and i have strong cramps like i would during my period. I also have no morning sickness, i dont urinate too often, i dont feel any different than i did before starting taking the pill 3 weeks ago... if i was pregnant would i have symptoms by now?

im on the depo shot and i been cramping for the past two days and feeling sick to my stomach but not throwing up my breast hurts and me and my boyfriend have been having un protected sex but im on the depo shot could i get pregnant and my doctor told me to take a test in 4 weeks what is that suppose to mean if your pregnant do you sleep more what should i do i have to take a test in 4 weeks a day before my boyfriends birthday could i be pregnant

I have recently been taking birth control for a week now and I haven't got my period yet this month and for the past 2 days my lower stomach has been hurting so bad why is this happening??? 

I messed around wit my boyfriend lastnight he didn't go in me and I'm on birth control and now I am cramping can I be pregnant

would you mind updating on your status? I'm in the exact same situation, and I usually don't get cramps before my period