Guys, I am truly scared for my life. I have a boyfriend for three years and I really love him. Seven months ago we started to live together and I think that those seven months were the key for me because I think that I didn't know who he was all this time.

For a last couple of days he started to act like person who is not normal and than his good friend told me that he has passive aggressive personality disorder. 

Now I am at my parents home again, but he calls me telling me that he will find me. I want to be with him and help him because I love him, but I am scared.

Please, help me! How to deal with boyfriend who is having passive aggressive personality disorder? 

If you are afraid that he might do something to you, you need to leave him and get a restraining order against him.

You cannot help him, only he can help himself. Passive aggressive personality disorder is not really considered to be a disorder, it is more like a symptom of some other mental condition and in order to treat this kind of behavior, the person needs to treat the mental disorder which caused this kind of behavior in the first place. This is usually done with psychotherapy and sometimes with some medications, depending on which kind of mental disorder is the cause of it.

I don't think that there's a way to deal with these kind of people. You cannot make them see what they are doing and you cannot make them change their minds or at least speak the truth. They will tell you one thing and do another, that is what people suffering from passive aggressive personality disorder are "famous" for. I guess that you should really just forget about him and that's it, you will find a better guy, that's for sure. Like Deni said, if he is making you problems you can always contact the police and get a restraining order for him.

This is something common about people who are suffering from passive aggressive personality disorder, there is no way to show them that what they are doing is wrong, they will just do what they always do: they might say that you are right while they are actually thinking about how rude you are and how everything is fine with them.

I think as well that you should just forget him and move on with your life. Next time try to choose someone who is not suffering from any kind of personality or mental disorder, try to find someone normal next time.

Did you just say that you are scared for your life? Did it really get so serious? You should call the police and report him for threatening you, this is not a small thing. You shouldn't be living in fear only because your EX boyfriend is suffering from passive aggressive personality disorder. You need to end this as soon as you can and don't look back. This is how you should deal with your boyfriend who is having passive aggressive personality disorder. I don't how much do you love him, but he does not deserve it and you need to leave him.

Well, yes. It is really serious and one day he is amazing and the next day he is totally different person, I have a feeling that I don't know him anymore. One day he is so sweet and next day he is pushing me off. Well, it works for him so far. I don't know how good is to involve police in this situation, I really don't want to do anything that can hurt him or make him feel different. I really want to find the way to help him, but whenever I want to talk to him, he refuses it. That is why I am desperate. I have tried to leave him, but he won't let me. That is why I am confused more than usual. He says that he doesn't love me and than he says that he needs me. But he has this madness in his eyes.

Well Mia, you are still crazy in love with this aggressive boy and you just can't see away from the nose, that is what I think. God, please forgive me, but if you are scared for your life, why do you still want to help him? What can you do? You will be with him again because he will tell you that he is different, that he is changed and that he still loves you? Do you even know what he can do to you? You don't want to involve police in this, but you are still very scared. I don't understand you so I think that I can't help you...

I won't judge you because I have a feeling that a lot of people are trying to do that. Some people obviously have never been in love and they don't know that love is really blind sometimes. I don't support that, I don't even support the idea of being with him, but you need to do something about this. It is so obvious that you can't help him. It doesn't matter how much you love him and how much you want to help him, there is nothing that you can do about this. The relationship is unhealthy and I have this weird feeling that this relationship was unhealthy from the beginning. This is something that he carries probably from his childhood.