Hi, I have found much information about dichloracetate on the internet and in the newspapers. I know that DCA is very often presented as wonder cure for cancer. Also I have noticed that opinions about taking this medication are divided. Some sources say that benefits from this medication are enormous comparing to side effects while the other sources say it may cause serious damages on human organism. I would like to know if we are safe with dichloracetate

Hi, in this moment it is impossible to say are we safe with dichloracetate. There are not enough evidences how would people react on this medication if it be used in cancer treating. Reason for this is in the fact that pharmaceutical companies are not interested for this medication because it is already registered and pretty cheap. On the other side it can not be approved without serious clinical trial because it is impossible to predict possible side affects.

I have come across a website that lists a lot of alternative medicine and even gives a rating on the effectiveness of DCA. It has given DCA among the highest rating and say combined with another alternative herb formua is great for cancers. The high rating is because the person who wrote it also includes the fact that she is free of cancer - MRI -clear.

**edited by moderator**

It adds that DCA is safe to use.
That is safe at around 8 mg./kilo body weight a day. At this dose it still works and will cause no problems.