Hi, I heard that dichloracetat was used as metabolic drug for a long time and it didn't show some larger side effects on people who used it. I can not understand why dichloracetate is as unsafe as anticancer drug when it was already used for metabolic disorders. If someone has some explanation please told me.

Hi, dichloracetate is not unsafe generally as medication for metabolic disorders. Problem showed when this drug appeared as potential cure against cancer because proper doses can't be determined as there weren't made any trials which would determine exact doses.
Also no one can say how would react people who have to use this medication for long time.

can the side effects seriously be as bad as we see in radiation or chemotherapy????  just how sure do you think they are about doses when they pump your body full of toxins and expose you to unbelievable levels of radiation?  We need to keep this in the forefront and put pressure on the drug companies as well as the government!